The moonbeam baby image was stamped in Leather Mix'd Media Inx and embossed using Top Boss Clear Embossing Powder. Soft hues of Smooch Accent Ink were used to fill in the design. The image was then diecut and embossed, and the edges distressed using the brown ink...
The background image is from Artemio as well, it reminded me of a baby blanket. So I used the ColorBox Stylus & Tips to apply pretty, pastel shades of Mix'd Media Inx to the stamp, with a touch of brown around the edges to add some definition...
Lace, ribbon and a tiny safety pin finish the card...
- Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Inx: Leather, Vintage, Patina, Peaches and Chiffon
- Top Boss Clear Embossing Powder
- Smooch Accent Ink: Moonlight, Snickerdoodle, Shabby Pink, Gold Lame', Banana Custard and Mocha
- ColorBox Stylus & Tips
- Artemio: PEG1533 - Baby In Moon Wood Mount Stamp and 10006004 - Woven Background Cling Stamp
- Spellbinders: Nestabilities: Labels Four
- Bazzill: Cream Cardstock
- Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry
- Hydrangea Hippo: Cream Lace Trim
- Cream Satin Ribbon
- Baby Safety Pin
- 3D Foam Squares
- Trimmer and Scissors
- Cut a 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 piece of cream cardstock and fold in half to make card.
- Use ColorBox Stylus & Tips to apply Chiffon, Peaches, Vintage and Patina Mix'd Media Inx to background stamp. Lightly apply Leather Ink around the edges using Stylus & Tips, stamp on card front.
- Ink edges of card front using first Chiffon Inx, then Leather Inx, using ColorBox Stylus & Tips
- Ink baby stamp with Leather Mix'd Media Inx, stamp on piece of cream cardstock, then emboss using Clear Embossing Powder.
- Fill in design as follows using Smooch Accent Ink: Moon: Snickerdoodle, Star: Gold Lame', Pillow: Moonlight, Skin: Banana Custard, Hair: Mocha and Gown: Shabby Pink.
- Diecut and emboss stamp piece, ink edges using Leather Inx, then adhere near top center of card front using 3D Squares.
- Adhere lace about 1/2" up from bottom of card.
- Tie bow using cream ribbon, insert pin in knot, then adhere bow to center of lace.