Clearsnap Products - View the 2012 Catalog* here
- XOXOXO ColorBox Multi-Color Pigment Inkpad (*Page 16)
- Ruby ColorBox Pigment Inkpad (*Page 14)
- Espresso ColorBox Limited Edition Inkpad
- Gold Glow and Pralines and Cream Smooch Spritz (*Pages 47-49)
- Top Boss Opalescent Clear Embossing Powder (*Page 25)
- Emboss Gloss (*Page 29)
- Peppermint Scentz Scented Embossing Powder (*Page 59)
- Hampton Art Love Defined and Love Heart
- Acrylic Stamp Block - approximately 3.5" x 5"
- Spray Bottle and Water
- Natural Cardstock - 4-5/8" x 6-1/4" card
- 140# Cold-pressed Watercolor Paper
- Copper Mini-brads
Spray a 4" x 6" piece of watercolor paper with 4 spritzes of water. Ink the acrylic block with XOXOXO and spray it with 4 spritzes of water. Tilt the block slightly and let the inks begin to blend, then press the damp watercolor paper firmly onto the inked block.
Remove the paper, rotate it and press it onto the residual ink on the block. Let the paper absorb the inks for a few minutes, then heat-set it with the heat-tool until it's just barely damp.
Spritz it with Pralines and Cream and Gold Glow and heat-set till barely damp. Cover the watercolor paper with scrap paper and press it with a dry iron on the cotton setting to flatten it out for stamping.
Stamp Love Defined on the watercolor paper with Espresso and heat-set it with the heat-tool. Stamp Love Heart over Love Defined with Ruby and emboss it with Opalescent Clear Powder. Brush Emboss Gloss along each edge and emboss it with Peppermint Scentz.
Trim the scraps of watercolor paper into four strips. Attach mini-brads to one of the strips. Assemble the card.
Hope you like playing with inks as much as I do - I love how this process creates a unique card each time!